SWEP heat exchanger accessories
- SWEP compact flanges kits
- SWEP compact counter flanges
- SWEP soldering connections
- SWEP welding connections
- Wall mounting clamp
- Support legs for large units
Brazed heat exchangers are of small dimensions (yet extremely efficient). For this reason, standard DIN/ISO flanges are not used. SWEP flanges are smaller and use Viton gaskets. Despite small flanges, often two flanges cannot be installed next to each other. Because the heat exchangers are narrow, 1) the outlets must be bent or 2) installed at different levels or 3) installed only for one circuit. It is advisable first to draw the exchanger with the correct port distances and draw the flanges then.
Some SWEP heat exchangers are made with ports equipped with SWEP flanges. Since such flanges are not according to the DIN/ISO standard, you also need to purchase SWEP counter-flanges in order get such unit installed. The flanges are available in carbon steel or stainless steel. Temperature resistance depends on the gasket used (up to 200 °C for Viton gasket), pressure resistance is up to 40 bar.
The soldering connections consist of a union nut, a gasket and a soldering sleeve and is made from bronze Rg5. The included gasket has a thickness of 2 mm. Soldering connections are available for ports:
- 3/4" (A = 21.8 mm, B = 18 mm),
- 1" (A = 26.0 mm, B = 22 mm),
- 1 1/4" (A = 35.0 mm, B = 28 mm),
- 2" (A = 48.3 mm, B = 42 mm),
- 2 1/2" (A = 60.0 mm, B = 54 mm)
SWEP welding connections (prices) consist of a union nut, a gasket and a welding sleeve. They are available in carbon steel or stainless steel. In case they serve to host standard flange, it is advisable to make a sketch of the unit with proper ports distances. SWEP compact heat exchangers are narrow and often times there is not enough room for two flanges placed next to each other. Welding connections are available for ports:
- 3/4" (A = 20.5 mm, B = 15 mm),
- 1" (A = 26.0 mm, B = 20 mm),
- 1 1/4" (A = 32.0 mm, B = 28 mm),
- 1 1/2" stainless steel (A = 40.0 mm, B = 32,8 mm),
- 1 1/2" (A = 40.0 mm, B = 35 mm),
- 2" (A = 48.0 mm, B = 40 mm),
- 2 1/2" (A = 66.2 mm, B = 60 mm)
Wall mounting clamp allows a BPHE to be mounted on a wall, plate, etc. If the case is being installed together with insulation case (e.g. EPP), then you need to cut into the case an opening for the clamp. For smaller heat exchangers it is also possible to mount the unit by suspending it from pipes. You can also make your own: .
SWEP support legs for large heat exchangers, not available for small and medium sized units.
|We are offline||—|